Shirts run true to size.
- Cover bottom pad of heat press with protective paper.
- Lint roll shirt.
- Cover with protective paper and pre-press shirt; 375°F for 10 seconds
- Insert paper inside shirt to prevent bleed through.
- Place sublimation transfer on top of shirt (design face down)
- Cover with another piece of protective paper.
- Press at 375°F for 50 seconds with light pressure.
**Please Note** DO NOT skip any of the steps that require cover paper. The color from the shirt will bleed and potentially cause issues with future presses.
Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary. This is due to computer monitors and device screens displaying colors differently and individuals can perceive these colors differently. We try extremely hard to ensure our photos are as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary from your monitor or device screen.